Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My bad indeed!

I don't know what my deal is. I type faster than I think, I guess. I need to clarify that the Quiet Book Class will meet for the first time exactly one month from today, March 25th. Not tonight as I posted earlier, and not March 17th as was announced in Relief Society.

You will still need these supplies:

Fabric Markers, fabric crayons, or fabric paint. (Just buy one not all three.)
Fabric Markers - purchase from Robert's Craft or Joanne's Fabric (Crayola Fabric markers cost around $5.00 or others sold separately.)
Fabric Crayons cost around $5.-- - purchase from Robert's Craft
Fabric paint costs around $1.00 - purchase from Joanne's Fabric store
White velcro 3/4 inch hook and loop

But not until a month later than I posted earlier today!

No comments: