Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Everyone Has a Story class is tonight!


The topic tonight is "My First Car". This Enrichment Group is designed to help you write your personal history. You can write about the topic however you would like to and bring a copy of it to share with the class if you want to. Even if you don't write a story it would be fun to go and listen to everyone else's stories.

Everyone Has a Story
7:30 PM
@ the church

This is a picture of my first car... well, this is how they make it 21 years after the model I drove in high school :) It was my dad's old commuter car. My junior year in high school my sister and I got to share it and then it was all mine my senior year. The air conditioning was broken so I was always driving windows down style, but the heater worked great. I just tried to remember that all summer - in the winter the heater would work great! It finally died the summer after I graduated from high school with almost 400,000 miles on it! Also, when my brother was 14 he would sneak out in the wee hours of the morning in my car to do his paper route. He taught himself how to drive stick in the foggy Central California mornings.

No comments: