Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Internet put to really great use.

*Photo by Blue Lily Photography

You've most likely heard about this family in Arizona and the plane crash that has changed their lives forever. I could write a novel about it all and how it's affected my life (I don't even know these people), but I'll let you read as much as you want
here
here
here
here
and/or
here

There are probably a thousand other links. I think this is remarkable for several different reasons. Service. Love. Prayer. Faith. Family. Blessings. Community. Generosity. Appropriate use of the Internet.

There is serious fund raising going on, but if you're uncomfortable or unable to donate, Stephanie and Christian's families have always requested faith and prayers first.



cjanerun

3 comments:

Lois said...

FYI -- Stephanie's sister used to be in our ward.

Leslie Jam said...

Lois is correct! :) Courtney Kendrick is Stephanie's sister, and is keeping information updated about the situation on her blog which is www.cjanerun.blogspot.com. Courtney is currently taking care of 3 of Stephanie's children.

Lois said...

I hope everyone saw our own Courtney Kendrick on the TODAY show yesterday. I hope this gets a lot of prayers going for this family at this time of great need.