Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Williams and Sonoma

A few thoughts about Williams and Sonoma: I really love that store. I can seldom afford things there. If I owned every single gadget they sell I think I would hate cooking because it would take forever to locate the right gadget for the task at hand, not to mention cleaning all the gadgets after the meal is done. There is a Williams and Sonoma outlet in Primm (I'm not sure if that's in California or Nevada because it's at the state border, just an hour past Las Vegas from our direction) and it's the only outlet store in the West and it's a wonderful place to find an amazing deal.

And last, but not least, if you click on this image you will see our very own Williams and Sonoma's calendar of events offered to everyone at no cost. *Note that all the classes listed on Sundays on this calendar are actually held the Saturday before at our Orem location.

I thought this would be a fun way to get new ideas for meals or entertaining or whatever. My sisters and I are going to try to make the Make Ahead Meal technique class. I'll let you know how it goes.
Demonstrations
At select Williams-Sonoma stores, regularly scheduled demonstrations focus on seasonal foods and entertaining. All are led by culinary experts and offered at no charge.

Technique Classes
We're pleased to offer hour-long technique classes at your local Williams-Sonoma store. Presented free of charge, each class is dedicated to a specific topic led by one of our culinary
experts. Class size is limited, so be sure to reserve your space today.

PS The secret ingredient for September's Iron Chef is *apples*

No comments: