Monday, August 11, 2008

Expand your mind. Increase your opportunities. Feed your soul.


Just in case you missed it, Elder Ballard's article about using the internet to share the gospel in July's edition of the Ensign was especially inspiring. I really love it when people acknowledge the power for good that controversial things like the Internet have.

I'll not write my own article here, but I do want to say that my perspective of the purpose of this Enrichment blog comes from Elder Ballard's article about new media.

"Make sure that the choices you make in the use of new media are choices that expand your mind, increase your opportunities, and feed your soul."

You can read the whole article here. And if you need to renew your Ensign subscription, you can take care of that here.

Think of the good we can do with our Grandview First Ward Enrichment blog!

No comments: