Sunday, June 29, 2008

Playgroup Meets Max & Cheese

This week for playgroup we are going to head to MAX and CHEESE in Orem. PLEASE email me or call me w/any questions... I LOVE MAX and CHEESE! Caroline-409-656-5593

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

11:30am - 1pm

Max & Cheese

1631 North State Street, Orem UT

www.maxandcheese.com

Max and Cheese Cafe offers a fresh and healthy menu for kids and adults alike.Sit back and enjoy great food while the kids explore our clean, safe and creative play space. This place is awesome they have full blown changing tables in the bathrooms.

I HAVE COUPONS for Max & Cheese for when you come.

Buy one Adult entrĂ©e and receive one child’s meal free!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting!

Lois said...

OK, nobody at my work had better call in sick because I so want to go! Hopefully I'll see you there!