Sunday, June 1, 2008

Let's Get Moving

Camille is spearheading the Get Moving Group Revival. I just love her & her spice for life. Here is just a portion of her motivating announcement in today's newsletter. I thought we could all benefit from her enthusiasm. Join us Tuesday and Thursday mornings @ 6AM @ the church. How many times have you wanted to start exercising regularly, or getting up earlier, or meeting more people in our neighborhood? For the months of June, July & August, you have a support group to make it happen. We will start with a walking group and a running group. Call or e-mail Camille with questions or for encouragement. See you Tuesday morning!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

see y'all there!

Lois said...

I will be there Tuesday morning, but not Thursday. I hope there's people who want to walk because I am NOT running.

michelleyv said...

It looks like the Enrichment Committee will be well-represented! Go us!