Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Food Storage

Let's make one thing about this post VERY clear. This is NOT my food storage (as I have no alcohol in my pantry). I love presentation and am a color oriented personality, but this photo is being used simply because it's pretty--not because it's practical to only have red, yellow, and blue in your food storage forage. I might recognize the importance of presentation, but I'm also a realist and pragmatist!

Last night was visiting teaching palooza around here & I loved it. I especially enjoyed a visit from my friends Caroline & Diane. We talked about a whole lot of things--including food storage. Caroline mentioned THIS WEBSITE (I hear these people are pretty reliable ;) I was immediately interested. . .and am hoping it will be of some help to others. Caroline said that there is not charge for shipping/tax... only a bit more than if you drove to the cannery and bought it... less hassle...quite easy! Check it out! I'm getting hungry for some cracked wheat just writing about it. . .

Thanks Caroline & Diane for a lovely visit & some great information.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are so cute!