Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Lots going on tonight!


Book Club is tonight and I'm pretty sure that I remember Janet telling me that they are discussing These is My Words by Nancy E. Turner. I think I also recall that they meet at Marilyn Miles' home at 7:00.
Also... the quilt group is meeting tonight at 7:00 PM in the nursery room. If you have an idea for a project, bring it to share. Also Claudine Snyder would like the email addresses of all those in the quilt group an anyone new that wants to get involved. Let me know if you need help getting in touch with her.

Have fun!

2 comments:

Lois said...

What? I thought book club was tomorrow night (Thursday) at 8:00 PM and we were discussing "The Parting" by Beverly Lewis.

Am I insane? Can anyone back me up on this?

Janet said...

Rachel is right. Sorry, Camille, to confuse you...I just recommended "these is my words" but we are, in fact, reading "The Parting" for book club.