Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Playgroup with live animals!


This sounds like so much fun to me - watching little kids watch live animals. I love the different reactions you get from them. Caroline Shillig has organized a live animal show at the Monte L. Bean museum at BYU for the play group. Here are the details from Caroline. (Read it to yourself in her cute accent and it's a lot more fun :)

Please arrive at one so we can be there and ready to go for our showtime! We are excited to see y'all there! PLEASE feel free to invite family, friends, and those with or without kids... we'd love to have y'all!



Playgroup for this upcoming week will be on

THURSDAY

September 18, 2008

at the

Monte L. BEAN Life Science Museum
645 East 1430 North
Brigham Young University
Provo, UT 84602

(free admission)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha it was more fun to read it in my accent haha

Lois said...

I never noticed her accent.

Camille said...

The accent is really subtle... and maybe I even make it up in my head when I hear her use words like y'all.