Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hanging out with Brooklyn?

Hello friends. You may have heard that Anjanelle Kendrick just had an emergency appendectomy. I haven't heard specifically how she is doing, but I'm assuming that no news is good news. Her husband Brandon just started a new job in Salt Lake and so they need help with their sweet little girl Brooklyn. I think she is 8 months old, and is really a mild tempered baby. Very easy going.

Rachel Hiatt is organizing babysitters for today, tomorrow and Friday. If you have some spare time please give her a call to sign up for a time. She's been working on it for a couple of days, but I'm sure it would be great for Rachel if we contacted her instead of her having to hunt for those of use able to help.

You guys are the best. I love being your neighbor and friend.

No comments: