Saturday, August 30, 2008

Fifth Sunday!

I love fifth Sundays. I don't know why, but I do. Maybe because it gives me a whole other week to get ready for fast Sunday and actually remember that it is fast Sunday.

Tomorrow is a fifth Sunday. It's also the last day of the month. (It's also, coincidentally the one year anniversary of Nigel's intended due date, if only he wouldn't have come 6 weeks early. I'm glad he did though...)

Which means that there's half of a Saturday and a whole Sunday left for visiting teaching. I always worry that it is too offensive to call so late in the month, but I'm convinced that that is Satan trying to get me to feel good about not doing my visiting teaching. Boo Satan. I'm making the call anyway...

Just in case you need the message, here's a quick link.

No comments: