Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Syrup Testimony

First of all, please note that the original recipe for the apricot syrup I posted last week was weird (totally my fault, but now correct). A big thank you those who so sweetly and subtly caught my accidental error.

Secondly, an apology that our blog has been post free the past few days. I went to visit my family in Idaho. That might seem completely irrelevant to some, but the fact that we made the apricot syrup recipe & dined on the most amazing pancakes you've ever experienced make this declaration more than relevant. Let me just testify to the goodness that is this apricot syrup. If you have apricots on your tree or lurking in your local farmer's market, pull out the puree and the sugar. . .you'll definitely be in for a sweet time (and an easy one, too).

Please note that I don't typically drink my syrup, but this recipe is sooo good that I succumbed to the temptation.

No comments: