Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Vegetable Gardening

I spent the weekend with my family in Idaho. Yesterday (pre-rain) we did some planting. It made me excited for fresh tomatoes and dinners straight from the garden. I realize that cultivating a vegetable garden requires a certain level of dedication, hard work, and knowledge to produce produce (ha)! With the cost of goods rapidly on the rise, it's a great time to turn your soil, make your rows, and plant the seeds that will certainly reap great culinary rewards!

So, for those of you interested, but not sure where to start OR for those of you who know where to start, but would like a little bit of gardening advice--I'd recommend clicking here for guidance.

Happy Planting, Friends!
Oh, for some added inspiration, take a few minutes to read this talk by Pres. Benson.

1 comment:

Lois said...

I have a brown thumb and get so discouraged with gardening, but this year I decided to do a "rabbit" garden (carrots, lettuce and radishes for our pet rabbit). I don't stress about it and my rabbit loves it and it's good practice for me!